Well that was un expected..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am scared...

Of what? Success? Didn't you get your nuts kicked up into the roof of your mouth a few years ago by the IRS? Don't you think that maybe, finally your ship has come in?

Do it Rick. Hear me now and believe me later. You owe yourself. Living out in the country trumps city livin' any day of the week, all day long!

Hell, I was at my father-in-law's place in town the other day helping him with something and the damned noise from the neighborhood kids, the cars going up and down the streets, the train, the sirens it all drove me nuts!

How in the hell I lived in town for all them years is beyond me! :brick:

I've lived out int he country now for over 2 years and I'll be go to hell and damned if I'll ever move back to town! :hellno:

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update: 05/17, the couple stopped by a few minutes ago, they said they wanted me to know they are serious, and wanted to make the offer offical, $80,000. They said their bank has a contract ready, all that is needed of me is my abstract. All closing costs and appraisals to paid by them. Their bank said no home inpsection was needed unless they wanted one but they would need to pay for a appraisal.
I told them I will let them know on monday, I need the weekend to start looking for a place to rent.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update: 05/17, the couple stopped by a few minutes ago, they said they wanted me to know they are serious, and wanted to make the offer offical, $80,000. They said their bank has a contract ready, all that is needed of me is my abstract. All closing costs and appraisals to paid by them. Their bank said no home inpsection was needed unless they wanted one but they would need to pay for a appraisal.
I told them I will let them know on monday, I need the weekend to start looking for a place to rent.

Atta boy! :thumb:

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be a big boy Ricky. :comfort:

LOL, well like I said i am taking the weekend to think things over and mull it around. So far rentals I have found equal to what I have now are the same or more each month in rent than my payment is.

Also a couple of friends have given me some other things to consider.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My only neighbor, (250 yds away) moved in on a Saturday. Some guy pulled up and said they would give her some serious money to keep the furniture in the truck, and drive away. She turned them down.(story relayed to me by the real estate agent) Makes me mad as she has been a real problem ever since.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not going to sell. Buyers called me several times this morning pushing me to sign the contract today. I told them no, I needed the weekend and would let them know on Monday. They get real insistent I sign today at the bank, I told them I would sign nothing without my attorney first reading the contract, they got upset with that and said well you can trust us. By then I was getting a little suspicious and finally told them I was not going to sell. That's the end of it. I spoke with a friend of mine in Florida who is a mortgage broker he said if they were that persistent I sign today there was something they were up to. I felt good about the choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom