Well that was un expected..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not going to sell. Buyers called me several times this morning pushing me to sign the contract today. I told them no, I needed the weekend and would let them know on Monday. They get real insistent I sign today at the bank, I told them I would sign nothing without my attorney first reading the contract, they got upset with that and said well you can trust us. By then I was getting a little suspicious and finally told them I was not going to sell. That's the end of it. I spoke with a friend of mine in Florida who is a mortgage broker he said if they were that persistent I sign today there was something they were up to. I felt good about the choice.

Rich, good for you. Can't judge the book by looking at the cover has always stuck in my mind (old song) and I have trusted that sayin' to this day. Good for you. Keep us updated, and thanks.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not going to sell. Buyers called me several times this morning pushing me to sign the contract today. I told them no, I needed the weekend and would let them know on Monday. They get real insistent I sign today at the bank, I told them I would sign nothing without my attorney first reading the contract, they got upset with that and said well you can trust us. By then I was getting a little suspicious and finally told them I was not going to sell. That's the end of it. I spoke with a friend of mine in Florida who is a mortgage broker he said if they were that persistent I sign today there was something they were up to. I felt good about the choice.

Rich, good for you. Can't judge the book by looking at the cover has always stuck in my mind (old song) and I have trusted that sayin' to this day. Good for you. Keep us updated, and thanks.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

In the end this is all that matters. Hang in there, my man. Things will work out the way they are supposed to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom