West Memphis Three

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I may regret this thread...but here goes.
I grew up and lived less than 20 miles from where the bodies were found (about 17 miles as you drive, or 12 miles as a crow flies). I didnt know that until this weekend as I was too young to understand everything when it was happening (I was 9). Somehow, I got digging into this rabbit hole this weekend and to say it is interesting is an understatement.
I started talking to family and friends who lived in the area and apparently have a few really close connections to the case and those people dont have the certainty in the case that others do.

So, what are your thoughts on the case?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Memphis_Three

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can see a whole lot of false information.
Castration was cited on the nude bodies, but any rescue diver with any leo organization will tell you that removal of the extremities is the first to go with turtles and fish getting some snacks.
As far as them taking the plea to get out, I'd have done the same thing if I was totally innocent to get the hell out of prison. It would take a whole lot more investigating of the facts to be able to say if they were innocent or guilty. I do suspect a railroad though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom