Westboro Baptist Church keeping it classy as always

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XDsooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont know if anyone else has heard anything but it seems Westboro is possibly planning on picketing Sandy Hook Elementary to "Praise Gods judgement" ..... this makes me sick to my stomach. I guess some of their members have tweeted out a few things to imply this.

http://www.examiner.com/article/con...ng-westboro-baptist-church-planning-to-picket

Less than 48 hours after the Connecticut school shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT, which took place on Dec. 14, the Westboro Baptist Church is already making plans to picket. The Westboro Baptist Church is known for picketing and protesting at funerals across the country.

“Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment,” Shirley Phelps-Roper tweeted on Dec. 15.

“They need to come back to Oklahoma,” Bryan Weathers, from Moore, said. “We know how to take care of them here.”

“Westboro 'God hates Fags' Baptist Church is planning to pciket at Sandy Hook, to praise 'God's judgment,'” Margie Phelps tweeted as well on Dec. 15.

Westoboro Baptist Church is known for carrying signs that read “Thank God for dead babies” and the like. It is unknown what kind of signs will be seen, if the Westboro Baptist Church actually pickets in Newtown, CT.

he Supreme Court ruled that it is legal for the Westboro Baptist Church to picket funerals. Despite that ruling, many cities and towns have passed laws that force the Westboro Baptist Church to stay a specific distance away from funerals.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have a right to free speech. We may not like what they say, but they are allowed to speak their minds. It sickens most all of us, but that's the great thing about America, even the s**t head nut jobs get to speak their minds.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would gladly got to jail and punch their "free speech" right in the face several times. I have no doubt that the patriot riders will be there to drowned out the hate mongering they spew!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 1st Amendment is an extremely important right, sometimes vehement supporters of the 2nd Amendment forget that fact. But I agree it would be worth catching a couple of charges if we could stomp the living s**t out of these scumbags.

One big difference between us and this so-called "Christians" is that if someone shot up the children of these Westboro turds, we would be praying for them. (The kids, not the shooter).

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The 1st Amendment is an extremely important right, sometimes vehement supporters of the 2nd Amendment forget that fact. But I agree it would be worth catching a couple of charges if we could stomp the living s**t out of these scumbags.

One big difference between us and this so-called "Christians" is that if someone shot up the children of these Westboro turds, we would be praying for them. (The kids, not the shooter).

A few of them got their asses kick in Brandon, Mississippi after showing up to protest and no charges were ever filed due to know one knew who did it... It need to happen everytime they show up somewhere.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree JB. Those people are using a "church" to get people to attack them and sue, using the 1st ammendment.
I'm not so sure that those opposed to them are 2nd ammendment, "vehement supporters of the 2nd Amendment", as I know most anti gunners oppose them as well.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If you get a chance, watch the documentary "Fall From Grace", about the WBC. Majority of the "church" is family and extended family.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree JB. Those people are using a "church" to get people to attack them and sue, using the 1st ammendment.
I'm not so sure that those opposed to them are 2nd ammendment, "vehement supporters of the 2nd Amendment", as I know most anti gunners oppose them as well.

I didn't mean to imply that only 2A guys oppose them. I meant that our collective mindset ( because of military service, LEO, first responder) of self-reliance and our willingness to "handle" our own matters makes us a little more vocal in wanting to kick the **** out of these pieces of human garbage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom