westboro baptist church

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I just saw on a friends Facebook that the westboro baptist church freaks have arrived. I might just lose my **** if they picket innocent children and people's deaths. Any thoughts as to what we as a forum and or indiviual can do or should do? I would love 100 people to open carry around them with our own signs that say they breed hate etc. It just angers me that they've come here and plan to do something ignorant.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I just saw on a friends Facebook that the westboro baptist church freaks have arrived. I might just lose my **** if they picket innocent children and people's deaths. Any thoughts as to what we as a forum and or indiviual can do or should do? I would love 100 people to open carry around them with our own signs that say they breed hate etc. It just angers me that they've come here and plan to do something ignorant.

I would back that even though I do not carry. My step daughter does and if she is off work I think would join you.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Really, really?

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really, really?

Really? Seriously, we are all adults here and each one of us should have enough sense and self control to be able to carry openly and legally. If you think you might not be able to do so then don't come. Instead of carrying concealed carry openly for one day. If you don't feel comfortable open carrying then dont. Instead carry a sign and help try and shield the family's that are mourning their loved ones.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or if a tornado destroys their so called church, we organize a bunch to go picket it with signs that say "God hates a$$holes"

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not we are all adults and each one of us should have enough sense to SR able to carry LEGALLY openly and not have a problem. If you think you might not be able to do so then don't come and stop carting ASAP

Just so I'm not misunderstanding what is being implied by organizing an armed protest of others 1st. Amendment right because we find it offensive? It wouldn't be using our 2nd. Amendment for intimidation purposes would it?

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2-5 thousand armed and unarmed oklahoma's were able to peacefully gather at the capital a few months ago and protest unconstitutional laws. Why can't we gather peacefully once again and let the WESTBORO idiots know Oklahoma is not a place that they are welcome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom