westboro baptist church

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eventually someone is going to snap and this time the carnage will be for the good of humanity. I hate to say something like that but these WBC people are as evil and vile as I can imagine in this time. I totally believe in freedom of speech for everyone but as someone else mentioned it's no guarantee that you won't get your butt handed to you by someone who takes offense. I despise the WBC and everything they stand for. As much as I hate to say or think of such things I wouldn't cry a tear, except in happiness, should someone take it upon themselves to rid this vermin from this great country. It's not just the people who are harassed by the WBC who suffer but the children of these scumbags. They poison the minds of the children and preach hate over love when the children are the most susceptible to it. These children have had their innocence torn from them and will have very little chance to become healthy, well adjusted adults and that may be the saddest thing of all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom