westboro baptist church

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could care less if you carry or not but I for one will be open carring as I always do. Being a body to help shield the family's from these idiots is what we really want and need. Maybe I should have worded my above post differently but these idiot have no business protesting the death of innocent with BS like god hates Oklahoma and its children.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could care less if you carry or not but I for one will be open carring as I always do. Being a body to help shield the family's from these idiots is what we really want and need. Maybe I should have worded my above post differently but these idiot have no business protesting the death of innocent with BS like god hates Oklahoma and its children.

That was the only thing I was trying to point out. Only because it sounded like(even though you might not have meant it that way) wearing a gun to intimidate others or express anger.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That is completely different.
As for a protest against their opinions maybe one person dressed like Jesus carrying a sign with an appropriate bible verse or simply, "Those idiots aren't with me" would speak volumes and probably piss them off worse.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image-2700811868.jpg

This happened to the last time they were in okc

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 29767

This happened to the last time they were in okc

It's funny as hell but their type feed off stuff like that and use it to justify themselves to themselves.

A choir of children holding a sign saying "Jesus forgives even you and we do too" while singing amazing grace would embarrass them publicly with their own "truth".

Latest posts

Top Bottom