westboro baptist church

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they feel the only way to be close to God is by hating others they are to be pitied.
Also hasn't part of their M.O. been to try to instigate others to angry actions and then try to sue them for it?

I don't believe for one second that they are trying to be close to God. All of their actions and history suggest otherwise. I believe they are founded by lawyers and their purpose is to agitate and provoke. They certainly don't teach the message of Christ.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't believe for one second that they are trying to be close to God. All of their actions and history suggest otherwise. I believe they are founded by lawyers and their purpose is to agitate and provoke. They certainly don't teach the message of Christ.

I said "if", don't know how they justify themselves for what they do, it would seem to be even beyond the scope of greed. Remember how the Pharisees tried to justify themselves and what Jesus told them?

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

They are a family of lawyers that provoke people to attack them so that they can sue.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have said this from when I first saw them, they are going to picket one day and there's going to be some one who lost everything house and family ect, and they person is gonna snap and off the lot of them.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was an angry mob.....wearing Obama masks......so law enforcement was unable to make any arrests. There may be an investigation pending....but probably not because we're busy n stuff.

Freedom@AnyCost

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think meeting ignorance and hate with ignorance and hate is a good idea.

How about instead, go there and set a good example for them and anyone else that might be watching.

I would suggest going there unarmed, or at least with your weapon concealed, ask what you can do to help, help however you can and simply ignore these people. Might even go over to them and offer them some water, let them know if they would like to help, you and everybody else could really use their assistance to assist the innocent victims of this storm as they struggle to begin rebuilding their lives.

If you are a Christian, ask yourself, what would Jesus do?

I certainly believe in justice, but I also believe in freedom. What they are doing is horrendous, but it is also within their Constitutional Rights. I value my freedom so I must also value and defend theirs.

Sometimes listening to loud hateful people is the cost we must pay for our own freedom (see my forum user name). If listening to these people is the highest cost I must bear for my own freedom, I will consider myself fortunate when the cost for so many others has been their life.

These people will get "Justice" when they meet their maker as will I. I wish to be treated differently when that time comes so I will act differently now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom