Whar a Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a nice break. Cool and sunny ... rode my horse out for a couple of hours today. The cool day was a treat for him too... a little get up and go.

I don't miss winter "up north"... but that streak of 100 degree days I could do with out till next summer.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a nice break. Cool and sunny ... rode my horse out for a couple of hours today. The cool day was a treat for him too... a little get up and go.

I don't miss winter "up north"... but that streak of 100 degree days I could do with out till next summer.

Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbth! Up Nort weather > doon sout weather.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent the late afternoon, after work cutting down a 60' oak tree to make room for my new outbuilding:D
sure was nice to be able to cut and not sweat too much.
Even got the brush cleaned up and hauled off by 8pm.
Tonight, the log splitter gets a work-out. should be a good two or more ricks of split wood when I get done.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent the late afternoon, after work cutting down a 60' oak tree to make room for my new outbuilding:D
sure was nice to be able to cut and not sweat too much.
Even got the brush cleaned up and hauled off by 8pm.
Tonight, the log splitter gets a work-out. should be a good two or more ricks of split wood when I get done.

Splitting wood is the side of fall/winter prep that I enjoy. Something about it is therapeutic.

Raking leaves, not so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom