what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I GOT IT.............I GOT IT!!!! my bottle of BOOM, my bottle of WOW!!! It took a while to find this since it was released in 2017...but I found three bottles and bought them all. A 12 year old..... barrel proof that Mother Nature blessed through those 12 years!!!

Every liquor store with a 50 mile radius of OKC all I heard was ...we sold the last bottle yesterday.....or...a man came in and bought the whole shelf/all five of them. D@MN IT!!! I may have to put a few liquor store employees on my payroll so when a few select items come in they'll either notify me or hold a couple of bottles for me.

THE bottle of BOOM....THE bottle of WOW:

Elijah Craig Barrel Proof B517
The "B" is the second of three batches released for 2017..."5" is May..."17" 2017.

Some how...some way....B517 is the BOMB!!!! Bought the last 3 from an OKC liquor store that I happened to stumble into by pure luck.

3 bottles.....1 to sip with some fine Cuban smokes....2 bottles to flip in the future. I've heard of stores that have B517, increasing the price to $100+.

Whiskey Advocate Magazine #1 Bourbon of the year!!!
http://whiskyadvocate.com/top20/2017/1-elijah-craig-barrel-proof-b517/

A nice Cohiba Behike and a glass of Elijah Craig...124 proof/ B517.......life is GOOD!!!

Cheers...:sunbath:

Last edited:

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite.
Kraken and 7up.

kraken-black-spiced-rum - Copy.jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I GOT IT.............I GOT IT!!!! my bottle of BOOM, my bottle of WOW!!! It took a while to find this since it was released in 2017...but I found three bottles and bought them all. A 12 year old..... barrel proof that Mother Nature blessed through those 12 years!!!

Every liquor store with a 50 mile radius of OKC all I heard was ...we sold the last bottle yesterday.....or...a man came in and bought the whole shelf/all five of them. D@MN IT!!! I may have to put a few liquor store employees on my payroll so when a few select items come in they'll either notify me or hold a couple of bottles for me.

The "B" is the second of three batches released for 2017..."5" is May..."17" 2017.

Some how...some way....B517 is the BOMB!!!! Bought the last 3 from an OKC liquor store that I happened to stumble into by pure luck.

3 bottles.....1 to sip with some fine Cuban smokes....2 bottles to flip in the future. I've heard of stores that have B517, increasing the price to $100+.

A nice Cohiba Behike and a glass of Elijah Craig...124 proof/ B517.......life is GOOD!!!

So, is it as good as they say it is? Sounds pretty sweet.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I just tasted this, it’s really good, I think I’ll go buy the other bottles the store had!!!!!

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently tried peychaud bitters in a Manhattan and it was great! Also try amarena cherries in one, they are great. You can get them on amazon

Latest posts

Top Bottom