What Can Be Done To Curb The Wild Hog Population?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My youngest son has been wanting to take my daughter to try to kill a pig, and they were both successful this evening. She killed this one, and he killed one a little later. Brother coaching little sister and setting her up for success makes for a proud dad moment. This was at a different place than where I killed mine this morning.

Heck yeah. I love seeing the kids getting it done. How old is she?
Maybe we need to start another kid hunting thread for all the pics of kids hunting or with their kills for this year.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She’s 12, and this is only her second year to hunt. She had absolutely no interest until last year, and I think she’s liking it more every time out.
My youngest waited till she was seventeen before she got interested the oldest got interested when she started dating her husband you run out of stand locations quick and now the oldest grandson is going but he sits with his dad

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My youngest waited till she was seventeen before she got interested the oldest got interested when she started dating her husband you run out of stand locations quick and now the oldest grandson is going but he sits with his dad

I have a motive for wanting her to shoot and hunt (other than just self defense which I believe is very important for any young woman). I’m striving for a kind of intimidation to the boys that may want to date her. My goal is for her to be better armed, more proficient, and a more accomplished hunter than them.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a motive for wanting her to shoot and hunt (other than just self defense which I believe is very important for any young woman). I’m striving for a kind of intimidation to the boys that may want to date her. My goal is for her to be better armed, more proficient, and a more accomplished hunter than them.
Not to mention being able to kill and completely dispose of the animal with no evidence remaining...

Latest posts

Top Bottom