What clothing do you wear to work on cars???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smcgee10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use hot water since I have the washing machine outlet tapped with and extra outlet. I use 3 or 4 seconds of dish soap, about 2 gallons of water and leave it in the bucket until the weekend. Stir with a broken broom handle that my wife used to ride to work. I pull them out of the bucket when the wife is doing laundry and put them in the sink by the washing machine. Does not get out all the stain but there is no greasy feeling when you put them on after they run through the washing machine and there are no grease spots in the washing maching. Keeps the wife happy.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Old pair of jeans and old t-shirt.

I am a jeans t-shirt guy. When the jeans are no longer acceptable for public use, they get a big black magic marker X on the white inside right pocket and then put into a different stack on the shelf in the closet. If I am working on the car, mowing the yard, or painting something, yes someone may see my underwear through the torn spots, or a big stain where I spilt something. So what?

Latest posts

Top Bottom