What did I see? Mountain lion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot to mention that I pulled off the turnpike, got out of my car ran the cougar down, then wrestled it to the ground and castrated it with a pair of finger nail clippers. I lost my James Bond mini camera sometime during the wrestling match so I was unable to get a photo, but I did make the big cat pose for a charcoal pencil drawing. I wish my ex-wife hadn't taken it when she moved out so I could prove it to ya'll.

Now ya'll can really call me a liar because everyone knows I don't carry fingernail clippers. Or alternatively ya'll could say I was a great story teller along the lines of Davy Crocket or someone. Or that I'm a good bullshitter. To be a good liar requires a good memory which leaves me out since I have a terminal case of CRS!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy that burned me on my 76vette used to raise Mountain lions and was showing them at carnivals etc..He went as far as to have the 2 pointy teeth in his mouth extended like big cat teeth

Latest posts

Top Bottom