What difference does it make?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

What difference does it make. I will always associate that line with the killer of Benghazi. The two-tiered justice system in this country is ludicrous and blatantly obvious. President Trump has executive privilege. They used some BS from the presidential archive act to justify this raid of President Trump‘s Mar-a-Lago house. Killory did not have executive privilege seeing as she is a has-been wanna be never been a president. This is just more Democrat overreach on the January 6 BS witchhunt. It’s a pipe dream but I would love to see these crooked Democrats held accountable. I would love to see these POS rounded up, tried for their treason and thrown into a dark hole to be forgotten about.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried to watch. The music was way too annoying to make it past 5 seconds. But I do remember watching him on tv. My jaw dropped when he followed all the findings with a statement of "not gonna do anything 'bout it".

Last edited:

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A government of the people and by god that’s crooked, voat next week! That’ll fix it.
How long does one ride the merry go round watching the building burn higher and higher with each pass?
Cancer spreads if you just sit and watch it.
6CD46F3A-B238-42B4-99B3-EBECD2665B28.png

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tried to watch. The music was way too annoying to make it past 5 seconds. But I do remember watching him on tv. My jaw dropped when he followed all the finding with a statement of "not gonna do anything 'bout it".
I couldn't believe it either, but then again we're talking about a democrat and not only a democrat this was Hillary who apparently could have taught the "Teflon Don" a thing or two about getting away with every crime on the books.

Comey had proof of a multitude of crimes that Hillary committed and then to say the FBI is not going to pursue it. WTF! It is NOT the job of the FBI, or any law enforcement agency, to decide whether or not to pursue criminal charges against a suspect. The FBI's job, like any law enforcement agency, is to conduct an investigation and then, if they find evidence of a crime as they did with Hillary, you turn that evidence over to the prosecutor's office (in this case the AG) who determines whether or not they are going to file criminal charges. What Comey did was WAY beyond his scope of authority, but since he was DEFENDING Hillary it was just swept under the rug.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom