Oil prices. What a difference a week can make.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We went out for noon lunch to Good Gravy on Western in OKC today. On our way back home, we went by the Sam's on May Avenue and filled up with 10% ethanol for $2.31 per gallon.

But, since oil is on a commodity market, prices are always subject to change.
OPEC has seen the oil glut and is shutting down production by a couple million barrels a day to get those prices/profit back up.

In addition to Saudi Arabia, the following voluntary barrel-per-day production cuts were announced: Russia by 500,000; Iraq by 223,000; the United Emirates by 163,000; Kuwait by 135,000; Kazakhstan by 82,000; Algeria by 51,000 and Oman by 42,000, OPEC+ said.

The group also announced after the meeting that Brazil, another major oil producer, will join at the start of next year.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's $2.45 along I35 up here, around $2.50-2.85 the further west I go. And all of those stations are way closer to the refinery than OKC is lol.
Still $3.00 or close by in Ponca. Home of one of the largest refineries in the country.
When I drive to the farm, and cross I-35, it's .50 cents cheaper at the truck stops there.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still $3.00 or close by in Ponca. Home of one of the largest refineries in the country.
When I drive to the farm, and cross I-35, it's .50 cents cheaper at the truck stops there.
Yeah, that makes no sense. The refined products should be cheaper closer to the refinery, but when I checked Ponca’s prices a few days ago, they were higher than Tulsa’s.

FWIW, I paid $2.30/gal for E10 87 at the Walmart at Cedar Lane in Norman this morning.

Last edited:

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a few. They love guns, but vote for those that want to take them away.
I think I know of a couple of them. And they seem to have gotten their feelings hurt by Trump. They didn’t like low cost of goods, low fuel prices, and high stock market. It’s very weird

Latest posts

Top Bottom