What Do You Collect?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I forgot to add ex-wives to my previous post. I have a small collection. 3, so far. 10 year anniversary coming up with the current wife, and so far its been pretty good. But anything could happen.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old games/Nintendo stuff. I have 3 or 4 original nintendos and about 180 or so games and I also have 3 or 4 super nintendos and about 80 games for it. Also have a couple nintendo 64's, a gamecube, a couple original game boys, and a few other various nes related things.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have access to the mailing addresses of hundreds of murderers. My friend has the list but I never write them directly. I have autographed art from Manson as well as Lee Boyd Malvo (the younger of the Washington D.C. Beltway Snipers) and a couple of John Wayne Gacy pieces. I also have autographed letters from Terry Nichols, Dennis Rader (BTK), Ted Kaczynski (Unabomber), Wayne Williams (Atlanta Child Killer), Edgar Ray Killen (Klan member that organized the murder of 3 civil rights people - Mississippi Burning movie is based off of), James Earl Ray (killed MLK Jr), Sirhan Sirhan (killed Sen. Robert Kennedy), and probably 15-20 others. The Rader, Kaczynski, and Sirhan Sirhan pieces are probably the most difficult to get.

942091_666861786661792_1069463894_n.jpg

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm into vintage audio, LP's, guns, and video games. However, my philosophy has shifted away from collecting excess stuff because it is cool, and toward only keeping what I use regularly.

Maybe one day when I put down some roots, I'll be able to have a room dedicated to analog stereo and firearms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom