What do you guys know about ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, patients on the transplant list have to take regular urine drug tests to ensure they are a good candidate, so there’s that….

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, patients on the transplant list have to take regular urine drug tests to ensure they are a good candidate, so there’s that….
Like I don't already do that for pain management. 🙄🙄God forbid they actually control my pain but oh the horror!! if I have a glass of wine once a month when I go out with friends for a nice dinner out. 🙄🙄🙄

Eta: Besides, I'm probably aged out if I had to guess. Like @retrieverman said I have ALL the luck. 😉

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Elevated liver enzymes. :anyone: This is one of those things I don't know much about and don't really understand how to interpret the data other than "damn that looks way outside the "normal" range."

AST is 80
ALT is 157
Everything else is normal. Hepatitis panel is negative.

My personal opinion is I've probably been taking too much Excedrin Migraine. While I talk a big game about having a drink, I rarely do so. I can't remember the last time I actually had anything. I have an appointment Tuesday with the doc, but kinda wonder what I'm walking into.

TIA fellas! 😘
Happened to me once. Doc said it was a combination of drinking and weight lifting.

I stopped doing one of those and it corrected itself. Probably not the right one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom