What Do You Think About the Sites New Look?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which look do you prefer?

• new style

Votes: 43 24.2%
  • old style

Votes: 114 64.0%
  • just glad the sites back

Votes: 21 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am mainly glad the site is back, but the new look is a little too bright. Does vBulletin support custom themes or color schemes?

The current look is pretty much the unmodified default look. I'm more concerned with functionality and settings with the new software at the moment but once we get settled in there will be more changes. I'm by no means done at this point in time other than the huge software upgrade part. :)

straight from the man...

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked the old one better. Sometimes simple is better, that's just me. Not happy about loosing all me feedback.

Last edited:

chevydriver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it sucks. I have low vision and the colors and the fonts are very hard to see. The site is almost unusable to me. I fist thought the board software was screwed up and it had been taken back to a older or free style.

The italics are hard to read and the sig files do not look right. The forum jump bar does not work has well has it used to and nothing lines up for me.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom