What Do You Think About the Sites New Look?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which look do you prefer?

• new style

Votes: 43 24.2%
  • old style

Votes: 114 64.0%
  • just glad the sites back

Votes: 21 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My feedback is back. I am happy.
Like I said, The new forum is a little harder to read, but I will be happy with the new or the old. Thanks again Kelly, for all you are doing for us.

bulletbiter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice upgrade. I know it is quite a bit of work to get a forum up. Just some requests/recommendations:

1. Larger font on all text and no italics.
2. I know there is a problem with the signature box not starting until after the end of the avatar but can't remember if it is vbulletin issue or template issue.
3. Not a big issue, but a more subdued background color might help some people with eyestrain.
4. Miss the online counter for users at each category (edit: hahaha, didn't see them when I started this comment and I see them after I post...I swear they weren't there before...I think)

These are mainly cosmetic issues for easier readability. Using vbulletin 4 suite is a great idea and Forum Runner for iPhone works fairly well for this site. Definitely appreciate all your hard work!

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's OK. It needs to be tweaked here and there. I also don't like the italics in the classifieds section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom