What firearms are on your want list for 2023?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New year. New thread. I was able to get a few of the firearms on my list last year but this year I probably won’t be adding very many.

I’ll for sure be buying another Glock but not sure what model yet. More than likely it will be a 10mm. I also have an itch to add a Springfield SA-35 to the herd.

I only have one rifle I’m really wanting to add and it is a 30-30 lever gun. Fingers crossed that Ruger comes out with the new Marlin 336 but I may just look for a Henry instead. Other than that the only other item I have my sights on is a Ruger PC Carbine.

How about you OSA. What’s your 2023 Firearm wishlist?
Try the ruger pc carbine first. It’s by far my least favorite of my pcc. Ap5, cmmg banshee are much better. While I don’t own them, I also like ak-v and cz scorpions much better after shooting then. The ruger is a fat pig.

Last edited:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have been lusting for a long slide 45 ACP 1911 for a long time but just haven't pulled the trigger.....no pun intended .

Not all that subtle hint to my OSA brethren......I've got a birthday coming up in a little over a week so there's plenty of time to take up a collection and get me this :)...........

ls45.jpg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatever it was Joe said I needed after the shotgun comment . Although he's probably already given it away to someone else. 😁 so I'm probably sol.

Trung Si Ma

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. Vudoo Mobius .22LR (maybe)

2. Build a new .308 LH. JP APAC Chassis; TriggerTech Diamond single stage @ 1#; Vortex MILRAD Strike Eagle; haven't researched the barrel type / length yet; haven't decided on which action yet either

3. Consolidate all of the rifle scopes to either MILRAD Strike Eagles or MILRAD Razor Gen III

mn_danger

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
7.62x39 AR hog thumper (gonna try building on a carbon fiber lower),

9mm PCC, built to run on P320 mags,

327 fed magnum revolver (for mom),

357 revolver for my son (says he likes "big irons")

357 lever gun, tac-ed out for my oldest son.

...and...Gunbroker will probably be the death of my kids college funds 😂 (kidding...maybe)

Latest posts

Top Bottom