What flashlight batteries do you use and where do you get them from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What flashlight batteries do you use and where do you get them from? For example I have a few Surefire, and Streamlight flashlights and all use the CR123. I have purchased surefire and also no namers where you get them by the 100 and pay like $70 for the lot. So where do you get your batteries? how much are they? what name brand?

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually get CR123's from EBay. I always buy from a reputable dealer that lists the shelf date of the batteries. I've got 6 different lights that take them, so I go through a few... You will end up spending $1.60 to $2.00 each shipped to the door for name brand batts. Larger quantities and no name batteries will be cheaper.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can find 12 packs of Streamlight or Surefire almost everywhere for $26.99. batteries plus has those, and also Nuon or Rayovac (they don't always have the same ones...) for 3.50 or so.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
High quality NiMH for the AA and AAA lights, and Titanium Innovations CR123 primaries for the CR123 lights, and I get those through Battery Junction (it's their brand). They're very high quality and very low price, and they're not crap Chinese cells that'll explode on you. I don't use RCR123s, though if I did I would use AW brand. They've received rave reviews.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i got tired of buying cr123s, so i bought a fenix e11 that only takes 1aa battery. its a cool little light for the price and only uses a cheap aa battery.

I'm tired of the 123's too. I've managed to get good quality flashlights that take AA or AAA batteries. I'm down to one that takes the 123's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom