What have you done to prepare today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol, OH! You mean that big red dot on all the russian maps?:shocked: I always thought it would be a cool thing to own(you can do that now), but I'm sure they are still full kill zones.

Good Lord, I know ... a couple of years ago GC was messing around on the computer. For the paltry price of 1.5M we could have had one of our own. Gotta admit the land on top of it looked like it might have some prime pheasant hunting ...

That man ... I kinda had to put my foot down at MREs ... :rolleyes2

Group buy anyone??

SiloforSale.com

:mosh:

ETA: Heavens to Betsy ... there is one for sale in Altus ... LOL

http://www.siloforsale.com/Property1.htm

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:pms2:

You guys and your MREs ... haha!!

They truly can be a life saver, but you won't see me with 5 years worth:)

One thing I do have to ask is how many of you have basic tools in your bug out bags or in your "escape vehicles"? Some of us may prepare with all the right items for our best case escape in the worst case situation, but like anything, the things we take WILL fail sooner or later. Can you do or make basic repairs and adjustments?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They truly can be a life saver, but you won't see me with 5 years worth:)

One thing I do have to ask is how many of you have basic tools in your bug out bags or in your "escape vehicles"? Some of us may prepare with all the right items for our best case escape in the worst case situation, but like anything, the things we take WILL fail sooner or later. Can you do or make basic repairs and adjustments?

You know, I was a single mom with 3 teenage boys when GC met me -- 1999. I literally lived from paycheck to paycheck (all three jobs' worth). You remember, OMG!! It's Y2K ... On New Years Eve GC called me to see "if I was ready ..." :shocked:

I was (no joke) at Buy4Less buying a six pack of beer and some mascara ... Everyone in the store was looking at me like I was daft ... That was the first time I had experience something even closely resembling a "panic run".

When I told him what I was doing he was mortified. :brick:

He told me he was at home, he had "stuff ready" (whatever that meant, cuz I had no clue at the time) and that if anything bad happened I was to lock my doors and he would be there as soon as he could. :shocked:

Thankfully, I am not the same woman I was when he met me ...:pms2::sunbath:

LOL! AWESOME! I have $3.61 and some pocket lint:)

OK ... I think we got the down payment then ... I have enough to put with yours and make a 5 dollar bill, and a bullet (9mm, of course) in the bottom of my purse. :bighug:

Latest posts

Top Bottom