WHAT IN THE WORLD!? ANGRY RACE CAR DRIVER DELIBERATELY DRIVES HIS CAR ON TOP OF ANOTHER!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree they tazed the wrong guy. If the dude in the black car had tried to run over the cop he probably would have been shot. I agree it is racing but assault is assault.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tazing is not a punishment for the crime, regardless of what the tazed driver did before the LEO approached, if he was asked to stop beating the other guy, and did NOT stop, the LEO was right in tazing him to stop his actions.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree they tazed the wrong guy. If the dude in the black car had tried to run over the cop he probably would have been shot. I agree it is racing but assault is assault.
It's roundy-round racing. If some clown doesn't assault some other clown every other heat or so, the world would be thrown off balance and would spin out of control into the void. Fighting is as much of a part of the culture as beer-drinking, and is just as eagerly anticipated by spectators, crew members, and drivers alike.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's roundy-round racing. If some clown doesn't assault some other clown every other heat or so, the world would be thrown off balance and would spin out of control into the void. Fighting is as much of a part of the culture as beer-drinking, and is just as eagerly anticipated by spectators, crew members, and drivers alike.
I don't disagree. Its a clown event that rivals NASCAR.
You do that pushing and shoving in F1, both you and the other driver are out of business.
Open wheel racing is where its at. More HP, faster speeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom