what is about men

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good God, nofearfactor - sounds like my wife and mother in law, and her husband and me. My wife and her mom love to take off and do stuff, and I don't have a problem in the world with it; like you, the silence and free time is golden. They went out of town for a couple of weeks last summer, and my wife and I may have talked on the phone once a day, maybe. But the mother in law's husband about melted down, constantly on the phone with her, calling, checking, calling......good God. He does that even if she's in town, and gone for a few hours. She's his (IIRC) 3rd wife, and I can see why the last two ran off. Grow a pair already, and learn to do by yourself. People need to realize that they should want someone around, rather than need them.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What the hell did I do wrong? I have kept the same one for 35 years now. Hmmmmmmm!

I have to agree with you Kendall, got to just get up, pull your boots on and go on. I wrote in the other post, that I have had the same one for 35 years, and we dated for 2 years before that, and I still have not got her figured out!! LOL! I have seen my share of divorces on the Fire Dept, and Kendall is spot on, the ones that do lay around in misery and such are the ones that just get back in the game! I have seen a few lay down for over a year, till they get back up and get after it. I just hate it all when there is kids involved! They are kids and cannot man up. They get hurt. Oh they are resilient to a point, but it hurts them.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be honest, its not sandwiches that I like women for. Lmao. Last 2 women, I told to take a hike. First one was selfish and threw a hissy fit when I left one night for a confirmed fire in a nursing home. (I am a volunteer fireman) That didn't sit well with me at all.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
K, so you are now instead of the gun on the week sort of guy, the girl/woman of the week guy? LOL!
no,I've had the same woman for 18 years now,but if she decided she was leaving it wouldn't crush me.life goes on. i'm not inclined to put up a bunch of crap from one either.

I just see these guys that post on facebook and forums crying because a woman left him and he just doesn't understand way? cause she doesn't want you anymore maybe? she used you maybe? I don't know. the wussifaction on men today is embarrassing.
one dude caught his wife screwing another man in his own bed and she convinced him it was his fault because he wasn't a good enough husband or some ****. what a milk sop

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to hear subprep and BB's thoughts on this subject.

I agree with the OP quit being such a sissy ball and go find someone else and on the sandwich front.... see below

you-make-me-a-sandwich.jpg

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im a lucky guy. Same old mean gal for 27 years. Dunno what I'd do without her but ill promise ya this, if she goes, im done with womens.

Ill be like a phone plan, PAY AS I GO. Ill make my sammichs too. Might even join the merchant marine and head back to Rio.

Latest posts

Top Bottom