What is so special about 2009?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, who the hell is doing that crap? I mean for goodness sake let's not bring up old threads that spark new discussions about how things may be now as compared to back then, or fond memories of old gun shops that have since closed, but managed to take a bunch of conversation and good times from us in the past.
This "troll" jerk wad must be stopped at all costs!! For shits sake, let's get back to discussing only politics and religion which stirs everyone up and creates chaos.

#stopthetrolljerk

Necroposting with absolutely zero new or relevant info just clutters up the forum. It used to be universally considered a rule/etiquette violation. Whoever is doing it is just trying to be cute or disruptive.

...but if that's what the moderators want to allow, that's their call.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2009.....a year after ostupid was elected,
Fuel prices up.
Ammo prices up
reloading prices up
.22 non existent.
401K in the tank.

That's all I can remember.
2016 after the election ,
Fuel prices low,
Ammo Cheaper
Reloading items back in stock and cheaper
.22 everywhere.
401k at record highs.

Sounds to me like you're giving Obama a big high five.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you're giving Obama a big high five.

Seriously?
Fuel prices up.
Ammo prices up
reloading prices up
.22 non existent.
401K in the tank.

What in that statement says I give ostupid a high 5?

Unless your a liberal and love that thinking its going to improve the economy.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously?
Fuel prices up.
Ammo prices up
reloading prices up
.22 non existent.
401K in the tank.

What in that statement says I give ostupid a high 5?

Unless your a liberal and love that thinking its going to improve the economy.

The second half. I was just razzing you anyway. People post that kind of crap all the time talking about how much better off we are now than when he first took office. Honestly, I believe an economy ebbs and flows DESPITE who's in office.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The second half. I was just razzing you anyway. People post that kind of crap all the time talking about how much better off we are now than when he first took office. Honestly, I believe an economy ebbs and flows DESPITE who's in office.
I disagree.
The stock market was down over 600 points on election night. It's gone to record levels almost every day because the people/businesses that create the market have confidence in the future. How is your 401K doing?
The market was down on election night because the media talking stupid heads kept saying hitlarry was going to be the next president.
They had no confidence in her future. The market knows where Trump is going.
His appointment announcements have far exceeded any other president in recorded history. We know his proposed supreme court nominations, and for the best part, he courted Mittens and dumped him. LOL

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Necroposting with absolutely zero new or relevant info just clutters up the forum. It used to be universally considered a rule/etiquette violation. Whoever is doing it is just trying to be cute or disruptive.

...but if that's what the moderators want to allow, that's their call.

I'd rather have necroposts without bickering amongst the crowd as opposed to the constant fights over religion, politics, and sports.

Latest posts

Top Bottom