UTV Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My OK house is on Hwy 11 in Alfalfa county, and on Thursday and Friday afternoons, there’s always a pretty steady stream on folks trailering their UTV’s to Little Sahara. I see some really nice tricked out rigs go by.
I guess recreational ATV-ing is a lot like boating, and if that’s your thing, that’s where you spend your money. It seems like a waste to me, but to each his own. :anyone:

Yeah... We saw some with a price of nearly $40K on them. We were looking for a workhorse...not a recreational type rig. I really like those little Japanese and Korean mini-trucks...but I was vetoed on that idea.

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a 2008 Kawasaki mule I use about 4 days a week on my place. it's been great but if it craps out, I'll probably try to find a used 4wd pickup or jeep.. can't justify the price for a new one for what I need. Its sure been handy though, I've even pulled the 2wd tractor out a few times with it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My OK house is on Hwy 11 in Alfalfa county, and on Thursday and Friday afternoons, there’s always a pretty steady stream on folks trailering their UTV’s to Little Sahara. I see some really nice tricked out rigs go by.
I guess recreational ATV-ing is a lot like boating, and if that’s your thing, that’s where you spend your money. It seems like a waste to me, but to each his own. :anyone:
It’s a blast to put on the sand paddles and go to Little Sahara to climb the dunes. Back when the kids were younger we would spend a week there camping and riding in the spring or fall. Still go there a couple times a year to ride the trails.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same here, 4 wheelers are so cumbersome on trails when you grew up on 3 wheelers. I still have my 1985 ATC125M we bought new, along with an 1982 ATC200E I found last year chained to someone's yard outside Midland, TX and offered them $500 for.

I’d take a good shaft drive Honda Big Red three wheeler over these UTV’s.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These stupid things are getting expensive as well...bought both of these recently and "Got a deal" for the pair and still made my eyes water, lol
IMG_6086.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These stupid things are getting expensive as well...bought both of these recently and "Got a deal" for the pair and still made my eyes water, lolView attachment 361881
My brother and his family go to Crystal beach all the time, and ATV/UTV’s have been banned from streets getting to and from the rental beach houses in the area. Golf carts are legal to drive on the roads down there, so my brother bought one similar to those pictured. He rented a storage unit to park it in, so he wouldn’t have to trailer it back and forth 2.5 hours home every time they go.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother and his family go to Crystal beach all the time, and ATV/UTV’s have been banned from streets getting to and from the rental beach houses in the area. Golf carts are legal to drive on the roads down there, so my brother bought one similar to those pictured. He rented a storage unit to park it in, so he wouldn’t have to trailer it back and forth 2.5 hours home every time they go.
Somewhat similar reasoning here...my primary home is on a golf course and nothing gas-powered is allowed and my vacation home is at Carlton Landing and its a similar situation so I have an electric cart at each residence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom