What is the biggest, scariest, crappiest gun you know someone has carried???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgt ben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the bigest pile of crap iv carried was a M-16 in 68-69 it had been worked on and fired so much half of teh spring pins would work their way half way out befor i noticed them.hit em with the butt of a k-bar and back to shooting.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the bigest pile of crap iv carried was a M-16 in 68-69 it had been worked on and fired so much half of teh spring pins would work their way half way out befor i noticed them.hit em with the butt of a k-bar and back to shooting.

Yeah I actually watched a history channel show about the original M-16 rifles. I am soooo sorry you had to be the generation to start out with it! But I will say thank you for your service good sir! :bighug:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an old RG in .25 auto that my stepdad bought for my mother and then I inherited it from her. It looks and feels like it's made of pot metal.

J

Jckellison

I have a buddy that carries an nickel-ish plated FIE in .25 auto that he's never shot... I decree "Why do you carry something you've never shot?" a simple answer... "I don't want to break it."

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well i went to a girl friend (a female friend with no sexual relation lol) of mines ranch in the country and her family had a range on the property for us to shoot at our hearts content. Well their family friend had bought a brand spanking new hi-point which I believe was his potential carry while the rest of us were shooting XDm, glock, mossbergs, ARs etc.

We are all just rocking and rolling along side each other and this poor guy would bust off about three rounds then he would get a hang up. He would clear whatever failure it was and then shoot off a few more and then the whole cycle just kept repeating itself. Finally he just sat down and watched lol. I felt bad and offered him one of my guns and he declined, I guess he was too irked with the hipoint and called it quits for the day. Never will i get a hi-point...

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a buddy that carries an nickel-ish plated FIE in .25 auto that he's never shot... I decree "Why do you carry something you've never shot?" a simple answer... "I don't want to break it."
LOL tell your freind to say this real slow and listen "I am carrying a pistol to protect my LIFE that I think will break if I shoot it"

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an RG .22 revolver that was a POS pot metal......bought it at a gun show and sold it.

Also, had an RG .22 short that my BIL needed money (40 years ago) and I bought it and a RG .25 auto. All were awful,never again.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whats up guys!!!

img.photobucket.com_albums_v690_Relorian_My_20Guns_DSCF0003.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom