What is the biggest, scariest, crappiest gun you know someone has carried???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
whats up guys!!!

img.photobucket.com_albums_v690_Relorian_My_20Guns_DSCF0003.jpg

I had one of those for a little while.

I bought it real cheap used, to play with while I was looking for a 645.

It felt like I was carrying a concrete block, but it went bang everytime I pulled the trigger.

I called it my "Ghetto Blaster".

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice finger control.

Get the booger hook off the bang switch!!!!

Jeez...

Took my buddy out to shoot my Taurus .45 and .40 and my FN TPS, he brought along his 9mm Hi-Point to show me how good of a gun it was for so cheap. I think he said he paid something under or over $200 for it. It was ok, it did go bang, but it felt like a cheap piece of crap, horrible fit in my hand and overall was not impressed. But I guess if that's all you got, that's all you got.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IVe not owned a high point but they have a lifetime warranty. I heard they've had some ejection issues and got it fixed and always seem to be fairly reliable. I'm a glock guy myself., I recently snagged up sig p250 sub compact and full size and I think they're meh...

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get the booger hook off the bang switch!!!!

Jeez...

Took my buddy out to shoot my Taurus .45 and .40 and my FN TPS, he brought along his 9mm Hi-Point to show me how good of a gun it was for so cheap. I think he said he paid something under or over $200 for it. It was ok, it did go bang, but it felt like a cheap piece of crap, horrible fit in my hand and overall was not impressed. But I guess if that's all you got, that's all you got.

I have always said if I could buy for under $100 used for 9mm. I would get it just for grins and giggles! I would dog the crap out of it and abuse it just to see what it could stand up to. I wouldn't pay over a $100 bill for it though!

On a side note, if it jammed or ran out of ammo I would use it to beat them to death with it!

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my coworkers has a Norinco Tokarev knockoff that he said he bought years and years ago in Florida...well, that that sucker shoots in 3 rd bursts....not everytime you pull the trigger, but, it will do it once every mag. The gun is so worn out you can hear parts rattling inside it...I told him to just scrap it, but he loves it, it was his first handgun purchase, so it holds sentimental value for him.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
During my LEO time in Georgia, our SO issued the 4506. Great firearm, very accurate, very heavy. 8-1/2 to 17 hours(if you pull a double) of lugging that brick around, your back feels it, I don't care how good of gear you have. Off duty/BUG was another thing, .380 and up was allowed calibers not to exceed the .45acp we were issued. Mine was either my 3913 or my 640, or both if I was off-duty. We did have one officer who swore by the Charter Arms Bulldog, and another who carried a 4566 as his off-duty gun.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the bigest pile of crap iv carried was a M-16 in 68-69 it had been worked on and fired so much half of teh spring pins would work their way half way out befor i noticed them.hit em with the butt of a k-bar and back to shooting.

Me too bro! 300 rounds and clean the gummy crap and residue off the BCG so you could shoot the jamming POS a few more times, or just hold it by the barrel, and swing it like a club.

Latest posts

Top Bottom