What is the maddest/angriest you've ever been?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was one dickhead back in Jr. High who tried to pick on me in shop class and got stabbed with a pen. The teacher didn't do anything because he knew the guy was a total asshat.

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The day my grandfather (who doesn't know me) accused me of forgetting my deceased father (who was my best friend). I forced myself out the door or I would of killed that no-good sob. Tunnel vision/ black around the edges, but I control my temper fairly well. I've never been more angry. Happy to report that he's dead now too. Good riddance.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The maddest I have ever been was playing football in 6th grade against Monroney. I played tightend. The dude lining up across from me towered over me and had belly button hair. I was 14 years old, he might have been 21.

I think being 14 and in 6th grade should have put you over the top

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't recall ever being angry/mad enough to have had one of these moments. Life can be hard and sometimes it sucks but blowing your top won't fix anything.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
got stabbed with a pen

This.
This kid in HS that was a friend of my sisters used to sneak by me and give me these painful titty twisters. They really fcking hurt, he drew blood with them. He was a few years older but I was a pretty big kid for my age and was in boxing and wrestling, I couldnt figure out if he was stupid or a badass. I decided to get him back tho the next time he got me with one, but when I did it went way over the edge. I kind of had a bit of a temper when I was younger.
I was sitting in the library one day when he came up from behind and got me by surprise and it was one of the worst but I was quick and stabbed at his arm with my sharpened pencil while he was trying to get away- and it went right into his arm, about 2 inches. It was poking out of his arm with blood shooting out, teachers came running, I went to the office. If it hadnt of been the 80s I would probably have went to jail. I got suspended for a couple of weeks and my father was not happy to pay that kids hospital bill. Stopped the gd titty twisters tho...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One occasion comes to mind was just last weekend. Me and a buddy were at his place riding horses. Afterwards, about 5:00 he was hungry and offered to buy me a beer at the sprorts grill down the road. We were having a beer and he was eating and a guy came in that we both knew. This guy was well known to disrespect women and there was a new girl waiting on him. He started in with his "new girl hazing" routine and it escalated from there. I bit my tongue a good long while and then when he was tabbing out he started chewing her out for something. She was about to cry and my pissed off meter pegged. I got up and went towards him ranting to STFU and get the hell out. Guess he though I was about to hit him - which I wasn't - and he took a swing. He missed and almost simultaneously as my buddy grabbed me, some one grabbed the DB. Niether of us could get free so since he was still only about 10" away from me I head butted him on the bridge of the nose. Then the guy drug him outside and waited for him to drive off. 3 different times I have ended up in a fight when I saw a man disrespecting/hitting a woman.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

Latest posts

Top Bottom