What is the maddest/angriest you've ever been?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also one time I caught a local building supply company dumping construction waste on my land. My methy neighbor worked for them, our local dump is cash only. He obviously pocketed the dump fee, cut my fence, and dumped it in my creek. The dually tire tracks looked an awful lot like the ones on their flatbed dump, and the trash looked like the pile of water damaged stuff that sat in their lot for months until it dissapeared about the same time my trash problem occured.

I've known the owners my entire life. I went to school with the dude they were training to help run things. I shot a roll of film of the ****, printed 5x7s at the one hour photo, and walked in and threw the on "Joey's" desk. I was pretty mad. He denied it was his ****. I asked him where the pile out front went. He said it was at the dump and asked if I checked with the big box stores - it was probably them. The ones with the COVERED storage for sheetrock and interior doors, Joey? You're the only idiots that let several $K in material get rained on.

I just let it go. Serenity now. If I kept feeding on my anger I was going to shove his head up my neighbor's ass and throw them both in the creek. Serenity now!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are 100% on this. I've come very close in some very nice restaurants. I cannot stand a man that talks filthy to women, especially waitresses who are just trying to get though school or support their family. I get a lot of folks entertaining me in nice restaurants, trying to get my business. Two things I look for us how they treat the wait staff and if they start talking about screwing around in their wives. First thing shows they are insecure and power mad, second shows they have no respect for anything and are stupid enough to brag about it.

One occasion comes to mind was just last weekend. Me and a buddy were at his place riding horses. Afterwards, about 5:00 he was hungry and offered to buy me a beer at the sprorts grill down the road. We were having a beer and he was eating and a guy came in that we both knew. This guy was well known to disrespect women and there was a new girl waiting on him. He started in with his "new girl hazing" routine and it escalated from there. I bit my tongue a good long while and then when he was tabbing out he started chewing her out for something. She was about to cry and my pissed off meter pegged. I got up and went towards him ranting to STFU and get the hell out. Guess he though I was about to hit him - which I wasn't - and he took a swing. He missed and almost simultaneously as my buddy grabbed me, some one grabbed the DB. Niether of us could get free so since he was still only about 10" away from me I head butted him on the bridge of the nose. Then the guy drug him outside and waited for him to drive off. 3 different times I have ended up in a fight when I saw a man disrespecting/hitting a woman.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are 100% on this. I've come very close in some very nice restaurants. I cannot stand a man that talks filthy to women, especially waitresses who are just trying to get though school or support their family. I get a lot of folks entertaining me in nice restaurants, trying to get my business. Two things I look for us how they treat the wait staff and if they start talking about screwing around in their wives. First thing shows they are insecure and power mad, second shows they have no respect for anything and are stupid enough to brag about it.

I can't stand it to a fault I guess.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lost it a few times over the years. Twice in the Military, and once in Civilian life.

When it happens, I don't remember until its over. Total blank from the moment it happens until I "wake up". Don't know if that's a true description of what happens, but don't know any other description that describes it.

In civilian life, 3 couples decided to go to some clubs, and one had a dispute before we left. We went on with the girl half of the dispute. Not one drink/beer between any of us.

Going into one redneck club, the male half of the dispute was there with his posse.

Knew the guy for years, and considered him a friend, so when I went to the bar, I bought him a beer along with mine. When I delivered it to him, and said "hey buddy, this one is for you", his buddy behind him shoved it away, and said he didn't need a beer from me or the sluts I was with. I was with my wife.

I "woke up" with him on the floor, and several bouncers helping me leave him alone.

I don't go to bars after that. That was 20 some years ago. I've matured a lot since then.

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I found out my wife had been carrying on an affair with what was supposed to be one of my best friends. Fortunately, I am a rational enough person that I did not end up wearing an orange jumpsuit, it is still lawful for me to possess firearms, and I came out of divorce in great shape. As a matter of fact, life is so good now I would send them both thank you cards if they weren't such pieces of $#%.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I found out my wife had been carrying on an affair with what was supposed to be one of my best friends. Fortunately, I am a rational enough person that I did not end up wearing an orange jumpsuit, it is still lawful for me to possess firearms, and I came out of divorce in great shape. As a matter of fact, life is so good now I would send them both thank you cards if they weren't such pieces of $#%.

That's awesome...

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my younger days my temper was terrible, thank God I've learned since then.
My sister lived with her best friend and her friends hubby in southern OK, going to Murray State. She called one night, he had hit her and shoved her face down on kitchen table. Mom was on the phone extension and beat me to my truck, we drove from PC with a trailer for her car. At that time we didn't own a pistol, I took a belt hunting knife.
Dad must have made some calls (never found out) but there was a city cop, cty deputy sheriff and OHP trooper in their yard when mom an I showed up. Wouldn't let me near the house. Trooper even helped me push her car onto the trailer.
I never saw the POS again but dad saw him a couple of years later in PC. Guy acted like nothing happened. Dad told him if he ever saw him again, he'd send him to the hospital. Far as I know he left for good.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You have won! Good for you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom