What is the state law on producing I.D. on demand from law enforcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You called someone an "uneducated jackass" in this thread. Ironic. Because there's more ignorance in the below post than should be allowed by law.

I don't give much thought to YouTube and media portrayal of Leo but rather the raw numbers and facts, if they truly wanted to change here's a few things they could do:

Right. Well why don't you show us these "raw numbers and facts" along with your sources?

Quit hiring scared kids that make knee jerk decisions.

Thanks to people like you this is about the only type person that'll apply these days.

Drop their immunity bs that they love to hide behind.

I've explained elsewhere why I think this is a ridiculously stupid idea. It's right up there with "Defund The Police".

Fire all upper staff that reinforce the behavior and mentality they have.

Just like that, huh? Just fire 'em. All of them. Kill 'em all let God sort 'em out. Again...stupidity on display. Sad thing is that's not your worst idea. I hope you IT better than you LE...

Stop using they need to go home to their families too as an excuse for mowing down innocent people, much like the military you know what you signed up for.

"mowing down innocent people..." This is the type of hyperbole and over-the-top bulls**t that makes you look like an idiot.

And of course for the next rebuttal that will surely come up is, we'll they're not military so that's not the same. Which is correct they're not military and need to stop treating citizens like domestic terrorists.

Again...what are your sources for this type of statement?

They need to be held accountable to a board of the citizens they're supposed to protect and not some made up counsel of their buddies and supporters.

Like you? Again...you are so clueless about how LE works. You should just stop and you should be embarrassed. Sadly, I know you won't, and aren't. Because you have no shame and because you value nothing but listening to yourself speak. You've found a friendly audience here so you've chosen to put that on display. Typical narcissist.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_7948.png

You ever got scabies fighting a naked guy running around in public around kids?

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stop using they need to go home to their families too as an excuse for mowing down innocent people, much like the military you know what you signed up for.

Family member killed on the highway? Those roads are dangerous and drunks are all over the place. They knew that when they bought the car.

Tornado killed your family in Oklahoma? Dumbass knew OK has some bad weather when he decided to move there.

Gang member killed your wife in a bank robbery? Too bad but that **** happens in banks. She knew that when she became a teller.

Oh, you got terminal lung cancer? You knew that when you started smoking.

Your kid died from a drug overdose? You knew that could happen when you go pregnant.

Got a bad case of carpal tunnel? You knew that when you went to work in IT.

You should thank God every day there are men and women who do dangerous jobs all over the world that benefit you and your family. Your disrespect towards the military is disgusting. A lot of good men and women died for your right to say stupid s**t. You should at least show some appreciation for that.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You called someone an "uneducated jackass" in this thread. Ironic. Because there's more ignorance in the below post than should be allowed by law.

Right. Well why don't you show us these "raw numbers and facts" along with your sources?

Thanks to people like you this is about the only type person that'll apply these days.

I've explained elsewhere why I think this is a ridiculously stupid idea. It's right up there with "Defund The Police".

Just like that, huh? Just fire 'em. All of them. Kill 'em all let God sort 'em out. Again...stupidity on display. Sad thing is that's not your worst idea. I hope you IT better than you LE...

"mowing down innocent people..." This is the type of hyperbole and over-the-top bulls**t that makes you look like an idiot.

Again...what are your sources for this type of statement?

Like you? Again...you are so clueless about how LE works. You should just stop and you should be embarrassed. Sadly, I know you won't, and aren't. Because you have no shame and because you value nothing but listening to yourself speak. You've found a friendly audience here so you've chosen to put that on display. Typical narcissist.
When you have LE on here that feels that they should quit using their excuses for the wrong behavior yet you can't wrap your head around that? Or are you just that ignorant that ppl have to take the time to cite every article referring to this corruption for you? Do a damn Google search on any source of your choosing and will see tons of info lol

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Family member killed on the highway? Those roads are dangerous and drunks are all over the place. They knew that when they bought the car.

Tornado killed your family in Oklahoma? Dumbass knew OK has some bad weather when he decided to move there.

Gang member killed your wife in a bank robbery? Too bad but that **** happens in banks. She knew that when she became a teller.

Oh, you got terminal lung cancer? You knew that when you started smoking.

Your kid died from a drug overdose? You knew that could happen when you go pregnant.

Got a bad case of carpal tunnel? You knew that when you went to work in IT.

You should thank God every day there are men and women who do dangerous jobs all over the world that benefit you and your family. Your disrespect towards the military is disgusting. A lot of good men and women died for your right to say stupid s**t. You should at least show some appreciation for that.
Once again you're too ignorant to face facts that your precious LE community is justified in wrongful actions, and you can go **** yourself with your statement about me disrespecting the military. That statement will get you stomped out jackass.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, for one to say I am not like someone else when they know neither one of us is somewhat meaningless to me.
I'm not here to stir the pot but more to open some eyes perhaps. We all articulate our thoughts in different ways, some of us more passionatly than others, so in my opion to call someone a troll for being outspoken and from California seems to be very narrow minded. Unfortunately I hear Russ the IT Guy loud and clear, because in California law enforcement is more of a threat to the safety of an honest citizens than the criminals are, because of this notion that their safety Trumps our rights!, since so many people think it's more important for all of us to give up rights over safety! No thank you, I did not sign that line they did, and if they can't handle swearing an oath and following it, then they shouldn't be there! Bottom line! Keep giving up those rights little by little and eventually this Country will be like California at best! How did giving up rights for safety workout during covid?
Whatever, I call like I see em' and I'm right more often than I'm wrong. He's on ignore now, exactly where he belongs along with the other trolls who ran over from Facebook, Armslist and any other hole where pathetic spineless little libs like him love to congregate and thrive in and plan their next keyboard assault.

As for CA LE, like what Country said about blacks, you can't lump them all together. Just because IT, or you for that matter, think they will stomp all over your rights doesn't make it true, it's just another, generally unfounded, deliberate bias against a whole group of people based on the action(s) or more accurately alleged actions, of a very few. What people like IT fail to take into account is that what transpired may very well have been clouded by the media, along with other haters who stand around cell phones in hand ignoring the cries of a woman being raped or a person in crisis. Why, because, hey man it's not their problem and this might be the next viral video. They don't care about anyone else but themselves and the chance to push any agenda that may make them popular, in this case the one stating that "cops are bad, cops will do whatever they want regardless of who you are etc etc etc." California, along with Portland and Seattle, have performed spectacularly in that regard, one needs to look no further than the crime ridden, drug infested, feces filled streets of SF to see what handcuffing the police has led to. Businesses are starting to flee the cesspool the voters created and hopefully sooner rather than later the whole disgusting city will disintegrate.

For the most part all the negative press about cops is nothing but BS, but that doesn't stop the weak of mind from running with the narrative even though they don't have any real evidence to support their allegations. After-all why stand up against something as a loner when it's so much easier to blend in with the masses no matter how wrong it is or how low it drags them down to the bottom of the barrel!

At the same time they, (the haters and the MSM) never report on the cops who, along with thousands of other things, risk their lives for the very people they KNOW hate them and will, literally, spit in their face the next time they see them knowing the cop put his or her life on the line to save them and when asked why they'll come back with "that's what they signed up for" or some other equally weak claim. Our country and the world ain't what it used to be and a good portion of the blame resides with people like IT who refuse to admit there are two sides to every story with the truth lying somewhere in the middle. But not for him, for IT it's plain as day, cops are bad and they need to be reeled in... Fck him!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once again you're too ignorant to face facts that your precious LE community is justified in wrongful actions, and you can go **** yourself with your statement about me disrespecting the military. That statement will get you stomped out jackass.

OK, Mr "they knew what they signed up for".

You gonna watch some karate videos on YouTube to brush up on your ninja fighting skills?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
So you're threatening people here? I'm your hucklebearer

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I should be worried by your threats now that I think about it... If you throw hands like you throw bulls**t I could be in trouble. But I doubt it...

I can't tell you the number of people who threatened to kick my a** on the street. Of course, it was always after they were handcuffed and put in the car. But boy that was some scary talk. I reminded them those cuffs were gonna come off at the jail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom