What is your bump in the night protection?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy Water, crucifixes, blessed salt loaded in the blunderbuss and more spread in a line around the house, a couple of spirit bags and voodoo dolls over windows and doorways, sage for burning, some silver bullets, several wooden stakes and a bear trap.

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My carry guns G 19 or J frame, mossy 590 for indoors, 308 AR for outside disturbances (I live in country). I am rethinking my shotgun choice though after reading Mas Ayoobs book on home defense. He is a pistol advocate due to reasons outlined in a previous post. (Using cell phone, light, herding children to safety, etc etc w weak hand. Hard to work a pump with one hand.) Have been considering a large frame glock, prolly a 10mm as primary in home defense.

A

AlexTheMediocre

An original Winchester Model 97, shotgun.

When you chamber a round from that pump shotgun especially in the middle of the night. Anyone familiar with shotguns knows the next sound will be eternity in the afterlife.

Cohiba

hmmmmmm, seen the video of the jewelry store owner with gun unloaded? people running cross distances fast.

bright light, pistol, 2 shottys

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lived in a cave for a while, kept a pet fire-breathing dragon. He roasted a few hapless fools now and then, but it was the back-blast that you had to look out for. Sometimes I miss him.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Currently my Mossy 500 12ga. with SureFire and H&K USP .40(var.1) but having just watched Open Range, I'm thinking about one of those 30rd single action revolvers that Kevin Costner was using.

Latest posts

Top Bottom