What's for Christmas dinner ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of eggs. Went to Nola’s in Tulsa last night for company Christmas party. They have deviled eggs for an appetizer. Did not know eggs could be so amazing. I could go all cool hand luke on those
How had you not had deviled eggs? My wife and sister in law have a entire conflict over them. Apparently southern style has sweet pickles?

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How had you not had deviled eggs? My wife and sister in law have an entire conflict over them. Apparently southern style has sweet pickles?
Sorry, I have actually had deviled eggs and I love them. But these were like no others I’ve tried. And I do believe they had sweet pickles yeah. Dude! We also got this appetizer platter with like fried alligator, shrimp, chicken, and crawfish sitting on top of a platter of Cajun fries. I could seriously get that as my entree and it’s more than enough. Gonna go there again for sure

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My in-laws have started a tradition of doing a Mexican style feast. My FIL smokes a pork butt and does carnitas and then we all bring the rest of the fixings. Pretty tasty and hard to beat
Mexicans have a solid Christmas. Reminds me to get tamales rolling this week. Anyone know of a decent super mercado near Edmond?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Wife is doing a pot roast, 1 daughter is making mac n cheese and home made bread the other is making key lime cheesecake. I will make banana pudding and my bacon onion brussel sprouts with parmesan........ Suddenly I am drooling and not a gun in sight LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom