What's for Christmas dinner ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quite easy actually.... Leave half at the house then you don't have to worry about the ungrateful hooligans at work wolfing down all the good stuff!!! :cool:
Reminds me of working in catering and painstakingly piping deviled eggs, dusting with paprika and carefully placing 3 chives to watch them all get unthinkingly consumed in one gulp in a matter of seconds

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Reminds me of working in catering and painstakingly piping deviled eggs, dusting with paprika and carefully placing 3 chives to watch them all get unthinkingly consumed in one gulp in a matter of seconds
Wait a minute , is there another way to eat them devilishly good little morsels :mosh:

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mama informed me last night that she's going to fix a beef pot roast with potatoes and carrots for Christmas dinner and she'll also make some homemade egg noodles to go along with it like my mom always did.....it's just the two of us so I'll be having some good leftovers the day after.

View attachment 438116
Have you ever had Mississippi pot roast? It is very easy and will change how you fix it from now on. :)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife's oldest sister has invited us over for Christmas dinner. Probably will be turkey and mashed potatoes, and MAYBE some of her hand made noodles and gravy to pour over all the turkey and potatoes. Who knows what else? At our age, there aren't many of us left to get together as a family. Thanksgiving saw us (and our youngest son) hosting at his house with the oldest sister, her son, daughter-in-law and grandson joining us. Even with six people, we had a lot of leftovers.

But, in addition to it being Christmas, it is also my wife's and my wedding anniversary, making it 55 years of marriage.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sister texted everyone that we will have "finger foods" at her and BIL's house on the 23rd. Don't know how many people will show up but when someone says "free food" many of BIL's relatives appear out of the blue like Cousin Eddie. Sister also said there will be an Ugly Sweater contest. What could possibly go wrong with this "Griswold" family.

I ordered this sweater for my entry..........
s-l1600.jpg

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The lord. We have plenty as we had at Thanksgiving, we never get to desert as we’re full.

I love the fellowship of my family. Gifts or food as I grow older doesn’t matter.
The multiple generations does, although I’m getting closer to the oldest generation 😕.

God bless, there is a reason for the season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom