What is your dream?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have lived all my dreams so far. Whats next? No idea. Im at the age now where I just dont get excited by much outside of family and home. Wife is mad at me all the time about traveling, now she just makes plans with her bff's and sister and its fine with me. Ive traveled to most of the places Ive wanted to. Bought the things I always wanted. I guess my biggest dream would be to see my kids become successful. Not rich, even though rich is ok, but just taking care of themselves and raising families of their own. When Im sitting on my porch at my place up in the mountains in northern California with a drink in hand and my dog at my feet watching the sun set over the western horizen, that is about close to dreamy as it gets.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come to think of it... A small part of me wants to see Darkness frontman Justin Hawkins sing lead for Queen in a world tour... But only because Paul Rogers isn't Freddie Merc

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still young... My dream is owning a home, never having kids (knock on wood), having a back porch I can shoot/hunt off of, and continuing the love affair I have with my job... The grandeur might come one day, but the economic shenanigans these last five years have really swayed my personal idea of an American dream.
I dunno, my kids were about the best toys I ever had. At least until I had grandkids.

I dont really know what my dream is. Id really like to travel the world and visit as many foreign countries as I can.

Be careful what you wish for. I'm not sure foreign travel is all it's cracked up to be. But you know me, New Mexico is a foreign country to me. So is Kansas.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sort of living it now. I wish money as ot as tight as it can be some months but that's what the life of a commissioned sales rep is. Wife and I have real good jobs, a great son, nice home and cars and great friends and family.

Now, like BB eluded to earlier, once my son is grown and has his own family, my dream is to have at least a section or two of land with a larger than average home, 50'x100' detached shop. Land will have great hunting and fishing on it. Location would be S/W Montana or UT. All while owning 50-100 acres in Alaska with a two bedroom cabin that is mostly off grid.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dream is simple, find a good woman, have a few kids and a house out in the country where i can shoot from my porch if i wanted.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno, my kids were about the best toys I ever had. At least until I had grandkids.

lol... I hear that. My nephews are awesome. I've spent the last two years babysitting them three days a week. They're a ton of fun... But parenthood just isn't in the cards for me. I like having nice things, doing whatever/whenever, and hate the relationship idea (let alone *gulp* marriage) lmao. But above all, with the exception being those two nephews, I hate kids

Latest posts

Top Bottom