What is your dream?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a really good thread. I lost my "feel good" about the future a few years ago. Whatever dreams I had fell apart. Don't think I have any about the future any more. This thread is helpful and I'm really liking reading all y'alls dreams. Thanks OP for starting it and thanks to everyone else for sharing. You guys have some really awesome dreams. You guys that are living your dreams stand back every, every, every day and thank God you've made it that far. Not everybody does. Just because you have a dream or plan doesn't mean it will work out. For those who have a dream start living it just as soon as you can. Or live parts of it starting right now.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem with me is that my dreams keep changing. My dreams of even five years ago are now obsolete (and, I'm really glad that I hadn't invested money in them). The older I get, the less grandiose my future seems.

Right now, I want to retire and spend my time with my church's Helps ministry. There are lots of widows and elderly folks around that need someone to do yard work and handyman chores. I figure that I'd have a good retirement just helping out folks in need. Fiddling around in my workshop and mowing folks lawns. That sounds much more productive and satisfying than all the crazy schemes that I've planned earlier in my life.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a really good thread. I lost my "feel good" about the future a few years ago. Whatever dreams I had fell apart. Don't think I have any about the future any more. This thread is helpful and I'm really liking reading all y'alls dreams. Thanks OP for starting it and thanks to everyone else for sharing. You guys have some really awesome dreams. You guys that are living your dreams stand back every, every, every day and thank God you've made it that far. Not everybody does. Just because you have a dream or plan doesn't mean it will work out. For those who have a dream start living it just as soon as you can. Or live parts of it starting right now.

Ditto, my man.

I feel you bro.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dream was to own a nice home on a hill with some acreage, retired, debt-free, children educated and independent, lots of guns, pretty wife with a good job, enough money to do what I want. That part is complete, now to work on world peace...

Cedar Creek

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_09_16_y4eta6a6.jpg

For this to be the view from my back porch some day.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always wanted a Corvette. Really I'd take any model year but the C4s (84-96) and the new Stingray has got me drooling. I'm a simple man with simple dreams.

Latest posts

Top Bottom