What is your favorite Burger Joint?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S&B's is really f'n good, but I noticed a lot of the enjoyment is beer drinking company. Took my parents there earlier this week, it just wasn't the same epic meal as I used to.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My favorite hole in the wall is Patty Wagon around 39th and May in Okc. Local grass feed beef and hand cut fries. Worth trying. In the old Whatsburger.

The other would be Tuckers. Get a mother tucker and if you leave hungry, it's your own fault. Good fries too. They are onion burgers, so you gotta be into them to get the full experience.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Agree......butchered ground beef cooked on the grill at home is the best. Love me a Ron's Burger though on the road.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a minute last week to stop in to Nic's Grill in OKC, starting to salivate as I got close. Noticed the parking lot was empty at 10:30 am, then saw the sign. Closed for repairs or something...
Despondent and belly grumbling, I rode up to my standby, Tucker's at Classen curve. Good burger, but not Nic's.

michaeld

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a big Fat Guys fan - their peanut butter bacon burger is outstanding! BUT I just went to the soft opening of HopBunz and it's going to give it a run for its money.

Buns made across the street from their Brookside location at Antoinettes bakery. The chicken enchilada burger was something I've never tasted before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom