what is your trunk monkey?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG - if you had to cut loose with that thing, everybody in a one block radius would be hearing impaired afterwards.
these pistols were my vehicle line of thinking also. Bought one, couldn't hit anything past sd range, had to sbr it to make it useful to me. Up close and personal, it would most likely get the job done, long as you can hit them, I prefer the m85 (softer recoil) and cheap mags. Dig that bfpu look of yours and the 40rd mag...can't say you ain't prepped.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold my AK pistol and now have an underfolder in my truck. I loved that pistol but had to stop and realize I love the way it looked more than the way it shot. If I were in a situation that required the use of a gun like that...being able to hit your target has to be priority. Really the underfolder isn't the best tool for the job, its just what I have right now. I plan on replacing it with (probably) a cheapo AR with a red dot that has proven itself to me reliability and accuracy wise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom