What job do you have?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I grew up at the egg farm south of Papa New Deli. After building a log cabin with my bare hands that I was later concieved, and born in, my feet hit the ground in a world mired in politico's and televangelist. After a brief stint in the foreign legion I took up 6 string picolo bass and made my way across the country side eventually ending up in a commune of mildly depressed nun's, a few migrant laborers and a newt. After honing my numb chuking ability and escaping to the far reaches of Oklahoma I decided to settle in for the long haul and become a professor of logical thinking an oft forgotten art in my current traverse. Oh yeah I had a hand in building the first chair leg and perfecting the art of the one hand double hucklebuck takedown manuever not to be confused with the Greenfield surrender position.

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I grew up at the egg farm south of Papa New Deli. After building a log cabin with my bare hands that I was later concieved, and born in, my feet hit the ground in a world mired in politico's and televangelist. After a brief stint in the foreign legion I took up 6 string picolo bass and made my way across the country side eventually ending up in a commune of mildly depressed nun's, a few migrant laborers and a newt. After honing my numb chuking ability and escaping to the far reaches of Oklahoma I decided to settle in for the long haul and become a professor of logical thinking an oft forgotten art in my current traverse. Oh yeah I had a hand in building the first chair leg and perfecting the art of the one hand double hucklebuck takedown manuever not to be confused with the Greenfield surrender position.

:clap3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom