What job do you have?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Changed my mind. I'm a pole dancer. Maybe you've seen me at Night Trips? Tips on hips, please.

Remember I did a FTF with you and you're closer to maybe the Red Dog.

I'm a supervisor for claims adjusters and do rental properties on the side. In my free time I volunteer for Habitat for Humanity. Habitat is looking for qualified families that need a home, so if you know of anyone please let them know!

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the last 4 weeks, unemployed since my job went to Bulgaria and I was laid off.
Before that, computer forensics and incident response.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Totally self employed the last 22 years since I graduated from art school at 19. I'm a bum musician number one; out of my small shop I build and sell custom order guitar rack rigs for touring guitarists; I help my tech and best friend do guitar setups,repairs,mods,amp mods,help him with his custom effects pedal and custom speaker cabinet builds; I buy/sell used and vintage guitars,amps,and gear; give guitar lessons; I co-own a couple of tattoo shops with my ex-wife; and I maintain and manage quite a bit of rental property for myself and my family in northern California. Being a bum is my favorite job besides being a father and husband.

Latest posts

Top Bottom