What kind of gun safe do you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamaAlum97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in the market for a gun safe...looking for recommendations and things to "look out" for.

Obviously, cost is a consideration, but I am willing to spend a little extra for improved quality and features.

My current storage needs are for a couple of handguns, some mags, and a stripped lower. Would also like something that can be bolted down.

SPCAS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
agree on the bigger. Had a Champion from 15 years ago. Loved it but outgrew it. Newer one is bigger but lost some quality. My next one will be a fort Knox.
Lots of choices that will work fine if they are bolted down. Mainly just keeping out the regular thieves. Can't keep out anyone that has plenty of time or resources.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be buying a safe next year to bolt to the floor of my bedroom closet. I believe I will go with a Bear since they are a local company, at the very least. Anyone have price range? Based on what I have now and what I might have later, I think their smallest is perfect for my needs, but I hate having to call and ask.

Latest posts

Top Bottom