What Made My Day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Married 40 years in Oct. Love my wifey
bestanimations.com_Signs_Shapes_Hearts_heart_animation62.gif

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the one I used to tool around on. When I first built it, 25mph was the max. Was at 50mph when I passed it to its next home. The only thing original left on the bike was the frame and pedal crank. I rode this in many states --- Even did a 100 mile tour in Illinois with a group of enthusiasts. 66cc's of 2 cycle fury!

This did make me happy!

View attachment 171383

(Yep, the chain is off. Was replacing the drive sprocket and jack shaft when the picture was taken.)

That is VERY COOL!
Did the engine/pipe warm up your legs when riding with the wind at your back?

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is VERY COOL!
Did the engine/pipe warm up your legs when riding with the wind at your back?

Never got a burn in the approx 4000 miles I put on that bike. 50mph on that bike felt faster than 100mph on a regular motorcycle. Was a great conversation starter when I would take it on a trip. I carried it on a regular bike rack on the back of the car.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never got a burn in the approx 4000 miles I put on that bike. 50mph on that bike felt faster than 100mph on a regular motorcycle. Was a great conversation starter when I would take it on a trip. I carried it on a regular bike rack on the back of the car.

Guy in Ponca has one similar although its not in as good shape as yours.
My 4 wheeler just about fry's my left leg when wearing shorts on summer rides which brought up the heat question. Need to find something to wrap that pipe with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom