What Made My Day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
One of the office pukes was tested hot for CV-19, as he was at my construction sight 3 times I had to test this morning !! Negative!!:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1: My wife would kill me if I had to stay home for 2 weeks ! :cool: Spoke with the COO of the company and until further notice the office pukes must stay off the jobsite . Had I tested positive the job site would basically have been shut down and I have a whole mess of folks that work for the various contractors that would not eat if they could not work! Whew, thank the powers that be that I did not have that crap!
Have a great weekend folks!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Walked around the lease, fired a few rounds, sat back in a folding chair and watched a hummingbird check out the wildflowers. Yep, I’m a nerd.

Well if walking around a lease , watching birds and shooting guns makes you a nerd maybe we need to change the name to OK Shooting association of nerds cause that sounds like a great day to me!!:cool: Think there may be a whole passel of nerds on here!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My niece turned 6 today. She's an absolute hoot. Lately, she's been memorizing commercial jingles, and earlier today she gave us a private concert of some of her favorites. I especially enjoyed her renditions of "You don't have to be lonely - at farmers only dot com", as well as "Five - Five Dollar - Five Dollar Foot Long". You talk about making my day, that little girl brightens my day every time I see her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom