What to do w/discarded commode in BA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, just drive down a country road, and throw it in the ditch.
Its out of sight of your house, but I have to drive past it every day.....good solution. You should be proud of yourself.

When I was little someone dumped a bunch of stuff in our ditch. I remember dad digging it all out and going through it until he found something with their name and address on it. They had driven down from Ark City to dump their trash. He loaded it up in the back of a wheat truck and took it back to them. He said he backed right up to their front porch and dumped the truck.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was little someone dumped a bunch of stuff in our ditch. I remember dad digging it all out and going through it until he found something with their name and address on it. They had driven down from Ark City to dump their trash. He loaded it up in the back of a wheat truck and took it back to them. He said he backed right up to their front porch and dumped the truck.

We do the same on our road. We see a trash dump, and its not hard to find three addresses, which is what the county sherrif requires to issue a citation.
If I, or the family down the road only find two, they get their trash back.
Freaking couch showed up in the ditch about a week ago, and the lawn mowers want to dump their grass in our driveway at times during the summer. Our driveway is about 1/3 mile long.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Did the same with a toilet in a Lowes box left on our road a few years ago, got it loaded up, headed to Lowes with the sticker off of the box but they wouldn't give the guys information. Lowes said I could leave it in their dumpster. Enid landfill lets people dump 12 times during the year for free if you show them your water bill. So guess what happens about September when they've used up their free dumps? They figure out that it's free to dump out in the middle of nowhere all the time:( Did find a bunch of old records in mint condition one time though, Sinatra, Como, Crosby, Armstrong, etc.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Awesome and great idea. I might have added a couple extra stinky perishables to it, if it was me.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure you can find some place to DUMP it...

Yeah, just drive down a country road, and throw it in the ditch.
Its out of sight of your house, but I have to drive past it every day.....good solution. You should be proud of yourself.

I am pretty sure he put the DUMP part in caps because it was a joke. You know toilet, dump. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom