What tools for AR Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUZ371

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there any local place to pick up the tools needed to build the lower?
I know I will need some roll pin punches and a hammer. Where can I get the tool for the buttstock around here?

Flynraider

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I remember seeing a buttstock wrench at H&H... you are right about the hammer and punches. Will you be assembling your upper as well? if so, you will need an armorer's tool. It will do the buttstock as well as your barrel nut and flashhider/compensator. I have one that you can use if you need it on the condition that I can watch... I built my 1st AR a couple weeks ago and now I'm totally addicted! =)

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an extra armorer wrench you can have. The barrel nut pins are screwed but the other end has the butt stock wrench you need. You are in MWC and I work off Sooner & 29th.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flynraider said:
I built my 1st AR a couple weeks ago and now I'm totally addicted! =)

Me too and I had a great time doing it. I built an upper in 300 Blackout a couple weeks ago an a lower last Sunday. Too easy :-)

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

We sell Armorer's tools, stripped lowers, parts kits, buttstock kits, Ballistol, and just about every item you can put on an AR15, including a bottle opener, that also serves as a front
attachment point for your sling.

i46.tinypic.com_148ds7q.gif

We also sell those little parts you loose that sometimes zip past you when building your lower.

i46.tinypic.com_24e54kg.jpg

We are your 1 stop AR15/M16 shop!

i49.tinypic.com_acfx1s.jpg

Mark's Firearms
Type 07-Manufacturer Of Firearms FFL/SOT
215 Industrial Boulevard
Moore, Oklahoma 73160
405-793-1875
Open 10:30 - 5:00 M-F

FalconXtreme

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks mark good to know there's somewhere with all the odds and ends. only problem is that i'd never make it to your store during the work week because of my office hours. i'd love to have instant satisfaction but not possible so i have to buy online...

Latest posts

Top Bottom