what would you chose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There has never been a report of someone being attacked by humus, I guess a mud slide might be a danger, but you can't fight a mud slide with a M1 carbine. Now for hummus all you will need is a fork and crackers, My favorite Hamas tool would be a flamethrower. Speaking of hummus, the Mediterranean diet has received good reviews lately, and I have adopted it, I now put 3 olives in my Martinis. I'm just a casual observer.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

PS-90 may be a good choice. Small, Lightweight, the magazines are not too difficult to load and the charging handle is easy to operate. Problem, the cost if your on a budget. An AR-9 can be a good one as well, ammo is cheap and one can be had new around $800. I really want to like the M1 Carbine, but cost of ammo and cost of the firearm to begin with may be a stretch. Mini 14 is an awesome rifle, and you may like it if you have shot a Garand or M1A, similar features, just smaller, lighter and less recoil. As for AR's in 5.56 or .300 Blackout excellent choices to. I'd lean towards 5.56 because of the ammo price and current availability. The Keltec sub has much going for it as well. Go to a gun store, handle them, see which one you like best.

Oh, almost forgot. Shotgun in .410 gauge and up. Good choice as well, but then you either have to go pump action or semi automatic. I'd go with semi auto, again less recoil.

Not trying to steal anyone's thunder everyone has an opinion, at the end of the day the best advice one can give is to try one out, or at least handle one. I had plenty of firearms I didn't use when I lost them in a boating accident...

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1698171708211.png
1698171625888.png
Less than 6 lbs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom