What would you go with???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can't go wrong with a Sig P238....I bought one for my wife to carry and fell in love with it and had to get me one...It is by far the easiest gun I have ever had to carry. It usually is used as my back up gun. For a small gun you get good night sights in a beautiful package that is reliable and accurate as hell. Now if you don't mind something a in a larger gun you should look at the Ruger SR9c or the LC9. But if size is the issue the P238 wins hands down.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made a decision today after looking at the P238, PPS, LC9 and the PM9 I went with the P238. In the end it has the best trigger (man is it smooth) and seemed to be the best put together gun. Put 50 rounds through it with no issues and had really good groupings at 5-7 yards. Got it home, cleaned it up and made a holster that will allow in the pocket carry or in the waist band. So far I am pretty impressed with it. Here are some pics, sorry they are crappy ole cell phone pics.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Wonderbunny

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Kahr K9. very accurate very fine firearm. Kahr has the slimmist slide in the industry ( less than an inch, their logo tag is "slim is sexy") and a number of patents that help them attain a never fail to shoot gun. My K9 will shoot thebest or the cheapest of ammo without a single FTF or FTE in hundreds of rounds. My vote absolutly to the Kahr.

Clampett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4-Kahr K9.jpgI have a KAHR K9 as well. I put a Crimson Trace laser on it, and Williams Firesights. It's accurate, day or night. Only negative is the weight to some, but I like it. Eats +P Double Taps too....

juscvin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not sure about now but I know a few months ago Sig 238s were having a lot of trouble due to weak magazine springs and that they have been updated several times so you might want to make sure it has a recent born on date and if it doesn't you can contact sig and they will send you upgrade springs I have been told there customer service is doing an excellent job on this issue

Latest posts

Top Bottom