What would you like in an online gun store?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PFXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something I seem not to find in the other postings... (and if I missed it I am sorry).... But good friendly customer service would be what I say is the most important, if you get a bad reputation with customer service then you can almost kiss your business goodbye IMHO.

Also of course good pricing and competitive pricing as well, also dont settle for just a select selection of guns and assortments..

Ohh and dont forget my 50% off discount on every purchase of 5 dollars or more... That is very important as well!!!!

finnimus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. Real time inventory. An actual posted count for limited items is helpful. If I'm looking at something and know there's only 5 left, I'm much more likely to buy it then.
2. Some websites have a "sellout risk." That's also helpful in getting me to buy something.
2. I hate being charged an extra 3% for credit card purchases.
3. Search using multiple options (caliber, manufacturer, style)
4. Real time estimate of shipping. I can't stand having to wait until checkout to find that shipping for a magazine is going to cost me $15. It would be nice to enter my zip code and the shipping price be displayed below the item.
5. Smart search-- some sites will return an error if you search "Sprinfeld." The site should offer suggestions like "did you mean "Springfield?"
6. Virtual "Gun Safe." This would be where I could list guns that I have. Knowing that, the site would have a "recommended accessories for you" section.
7. Reviews from consumers
8. Live Chat
9. Profiles of the salespeople. I've never seen a site that does this. If I'm going to talk with someone about a race gun for IPSC, it would be nice to know who in the store has expertise in that area.
10. If you sell something, someone on the sales staff should have experience with it. When comparing weapons, it's frustrating when the sales staff say "none of us have shot that."

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I would like is a link to the Oklahoma Tax Commisson website where it provides an explaination about use tax and a purchasers responsibility to pay it, and how to pay it.

You asked.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
1. Reloading supplies (large selection)
2. Free shipping on orders of 100.00 or more (exclude Powder, Primers, Ammo, Ect)
3. 99% on time delivery
4. good customer service.

What more can you ask for?

Latest posts

Top Bottom