Whats in your pocket right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
more of my everyday carry, but I have my colt 1911 right hip spare mag in left front pocket, smith & wesson bodyguard .380 in left front pocket with spare mag in right front pocket. Kershaw compound right front pocket and gerber ez out left front pocket. Tactical flashlight on my belt. Keys in left pocket.

Back pocket has my ccdw permit, a copy of the Declaration of independence and Constitution as well as some bible versus. In my other back pocket is my wallet that has even less in it now that Obama is President.

I like that , which versus .
If you dont mind?

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right pocket-nothing
Right front pouch-Buck Strider knife
Right cargo pocket-wallet
Right rear pocket-4 latex gloves
Left pocket-chap stick, allergy eye drops, lighter
Left front pouch-Terralux 120 lumens Flashlight
Left cargo pocket-cell phone
Left rear pocket-Fenix PD32 3xx lumens flashlight

JustPlainStrange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the left front pocket is a "lucky" spent .22 shell that saved my life from a charging rhino in the outskirts of Olgii, Mongolia. In the right pocket: some peppermint flavored lint, tattered dreams, and a ticket stub to remind me of the night Betty White slipped me a roofie at the Full Throttle saloon.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LF: Fenix PD30 clipped on pocket, Fisher Bullet Space pen, Spare Kahr pm40 mag, CRKT K.I.S.S for a money clip
RF: iPhone, ZT 0300
LR: Leatherman MUT, Copenhagen
RR: Wallet
My keys are clipped on my LF belt loop and i carry the PM40 at 4:00 in a mini tuck

I farm/ranch so I am wearing bluejeans most of the time. I really like having the knife as a money clip to use when flipping out a large folder might not be appropriate. This is a lot of stuff, but most of it is used daily.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm rocking boxer briefs, and technically it's more of a pouch than a pocket... I'll keep them contents to myself:)

Normally, I carry my wallet on a chain like a boss (and because my adult life has a history for losing wallets, curiously always mailed back to me by some really solid strangers/mailmen) Cellphone, burt's bees, LCP in pocket, spare mag on the belt. Used to carry my trusty Gerber Ridge, until I realized the little hole in the frame was for mounting on a keychain.

keensaber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In uniform (ACU): Left Calf-can of snus, Right Calf-drivers license, Left Thigh-empty, Right Thigh- SOG Twitch II knife, Left Front-phone, Right Front-keys, Left Rear-Military ID and $432, Right Rear-empty, Left Sleeve-2 Government issue Bic pens and all the rest empty. Yes, I know, that's a bunch of pockets!

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rf billfold stream light tac 2l clipped to pocket

Lf Carl schipler stockman Chapstick asst coins bic a few random 22lr spare cr123 batteries
Shirt pkt pack of Marlboro lights bic lighter ink pen cards with notes and iPhone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom