whats point of a "public" forum if we cant publicly forum?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
i come on here and anything everyone wants to talk about gets locked down. i understand someone owns it and all, but i keep seein reasons to NOT associate over here when what i say or would like to discuss gets nuked...

Far fewer threads are locked or deleted now, than used to be, so I am interested to what you are specifically referring.

I don't want racist talk here. I understand that OSA's demographic is not the most culturally sensitive and diverse group around. That's fine, but some of the threads I, personally, have locked or deleted absolutely crossed the line. You can believe whatever you wish. You are even free to express those beliefs here. However, when the posts start becoming insulting and demeaning towards an ethnic group, they are going to get nuked. Frankly, one of the problems here is that any reasoned discussion of racial issues gets hijacked by smart asses or by folks who just can't help but cross the line into hurtful and hateful speech. That's one reason it was never allowed as a topic in the past.

As for anti-LEO threads, Good God, when is enough enough? How many different threads do we have to have about what some bad cop did someplace? And again, the lack of self-control by some posters turns threads in which someone legitimately relates a negative encounter into a hostile free for all. Finally, I have a lot of friends in LE. I may not always agree with them, but I respect the fact they do a very difficult job for not a lot of compensation.

In all due respect, this thread is an example of folks never being satisfied. We are much more relaxed about what we allow to be discussed than before I bought the forum. I have never attempted to control the board by imposing my own personal beliefs on any of you, other than shutting down threads I considered racist or highly inappropriate. I'm not going to apologize for that. It's unfortunate you are unhappy here. However, as has been pointed out, this is NOT a public forum and you are quite free to NOT associate here.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to feed her some biscuits and gravy and then work it off of her.

I really wonder how you people perceive slender women. Here's a compilation of various percentages of body fat on a woman; which woman do you consider to be the most attractive as far as body fat goes? I'd go for the first two, and maybe the third.

cdn.builtlean.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_09_body_fat_percentage_women.jpg

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Far fewer threads are locked or deleted now, than used to be, so I am interested to what you are specifically referring.

I don't want racist talk here. I understand that OSA's demographic is not the most culturally sensitive and diverse group around. That's fine, but some of the threads I, personally, have locked or deleted absolutely crossed the line. You can believe whatever you wish. You are even free to express those beliefs here. However, when the posts start becoming insulting and demeaning towards an ethnic group, they are going to get nuked. Frankly, one of the problems here is that any reasoned discussion of racial issues gets hijacked by smart asses or by folks who just can't help but cross the line into hurtful and hateful speech. That's one reason it was never allowed as a topic in the past.

As for anti-LEO threads, Good God, when is enough enough? How many different threads do we have to have about what some bad cop did someplace? And again, the lack of self-control by some posters turns threads in which someone legitimately relates a negative encounter into a hostile free for all. Finally, I have a lot of friends in LE. I may not always agree with them, but I respect the fact they do a very difficult job for not a lot of compensation.

In all due respect, this thread is an example of folks never being satisfied. We are much more relaxed about what we allow to be discussed than before I bought the forum. I have never attempted to control the board by imposing my own personal beliefs on any of you, other than shutting down threads I considered racist or highly inappropriate. I'm not going to apologize for that. It's unfortunate you are unhappy here. However, as has been pointed out, this is NOT a public forum and you are quite free to NOT associate here.

I don't think anyone on here right now is overly serious

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wonder how you people perceive slender women. Here's a compilation of various percentages of body fat on a woman; which woman do you consider to be the most attractive as far as body fat goes? I'd go for the first two, and maybe the third.

I'm not going to lie. All if the above.

Honestly, I find the first one somewhat repulsive.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I tell you what, Books. If you were to buy this place on the open market, Not available in stores, you'd expect to pay forty five hundred dollars. I'll buy it for not three thousand dollars, Not for two thousand dollars, or even for one thousand dollars. I'll buy it for four payments of just thirty nine ninty nine. BUT if I act now (and I will) I'll buy it for just two payments of $39.99.
I'll ban all these motherfukcers. I'll sit in here talking to myself.

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

25 percent for me:cool:

This signature is illegal in California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom